| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in August is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: