| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in December is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 32.3mm (1.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: