| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 161.7mm (6.4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: