| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in March is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish. Just 87.2mm (3.4in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: