| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in May is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 140.5mm (5.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: