| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in October is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 103.9mm (4.1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: