| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in January is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 38.7mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: