| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Himeji in June is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish. A sizable 208.9mm (8.2in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Himeji June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Himeji, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Himeji: